Close sidebar

I didn't get syllabus topic wise . where I have to check?

Plz tell me from where I should collect ?

• Pantao
  • 1 Answers
1 Answers
  • The strongIBPS clerk exam/strong consists five sections that is English, reasoning, quantitative, general awareness and computer. For the better preparation and to make a strongstrategy plan to prepare for IBPS Clerk exam/strong you must aware of all the topics, a rel='nofollow' href="https://scoop.eduncle.com/ibps-po-syllabus-exam-pattern"syllabus and exam pattern/a. strongSome of the important topics/strong that are asked in the exam are as follows:br /strongImportant topics for Quantitative aptitude/strongbr /Data Interpretation, Quadratic Equationsbr /Number Series, Interest, Mensurationbr /Trains and Time & distance problemsbr /Profit & Loss and, Time & Work, Mixture problemsbr /Percentage & Average, Simplificationbr /strongImportant topics for English/strongbr /Passage, Re-arrange the Sentencesbr /Sentence Correctionbr /Fill in the Blanks (Idioms, Antonyms-Synonyms, one word)br /Error Detection, Cloze Testbr /strongImportant topics for Reasoning Ability/strongbr /Seating arrangement, Input-Outputbr /Coding-Decoding, Syllogismbr /Blood relations, Equality-Inequalitiesbr /Statements, Series descriptionbr /Direction and Distancebr /strongImportant topics for General awareness/strongbr /Important Days, Abbreviationsbr /Books and Authorsbr /Current Affairs (National and International)br /International and National Organizationsbr /Awards and Honors, Budgetbr /Regarding sportsbr /strongImporatant topics for Computer Knowledge/strongbr /History of computers, Basics of Windows operatingbr /Internet terms and services, Basic Functionalities of MS-Officebr /Hardware and softwarebr /All the best

Practice Mock Test
ibps clerk prelims exam