Close sidebar

i am aeronautical engineering, what are the scope for me in isro...??

I like isro

• Jebastin
  • 1 Answers
1 Answers
  • Aerospace Engineering basically deals with the study of objects operating above the Earth’s atmosphere.br /The subjects that you would learn during the bachelor’s course in Aerospace Engineering are:br /Aerodynamicsbr /Aircraft structuresbr /Flight Dynamicsbr /Strength of materialsbr /Space stabilitybr /Astrodynamicsbr /Control systemsbr /Propulsionbr /Thermodynamics and Fluid mechanicsbr /Vibrations and Theory of elasticitybr /Aircraft materials and compositesbr /Space systemsbr /Computational fluid dynamics(Elective)br /Digital signal processing(Elective)br /The scope of Aerospace Engineering depends on which area you want to specialse in. Like as followsbr /HAL (Mostly Aircraft Structures)br /NAL (Aerodynamics and Materials)br /ISRO- Well ISRO does not have a separate recruitment for Aerospace engineers, you’ll have to look into materials, electronics and structures.br /And there are private companies like GE, Honeywell,etc.br /Although my recommendation is never settle after Bachelor’s in Aerospace, this is a very vast stream and Master’s is kinda mandatory. A Bachelor’s payscale may range between Rs.20,000–45,000/month. However a Master’s can actually increase the pay by about 3 times.

Practice Mock Test
indian space research organisation (isro)