Close sidebar

can I do preparation of CDs in only two months?

CDs preparation

• Gautam
  • 2686 दृश्य
  • 7 उत्तर
7 उत्तर
  • YES ,it is possible if your basics of primary are clear and you devote full time to your prep with sincerity . JUST PUT YOUR WHOLE SELF IN IT...ANYTHING IS ACHIEVABLE!!!

• time is the valuable sortie so first in the list you have to prepare a good schedule like for math and English ,General ability get going with toughest objective and later getting thorough after this you may catch up with easy aspects go on to current affairs etc .. good luck

• yes you can do buddy but you should have proper study material and need to smart study

•  i would suggest you to download the study material from a website called DDE defencedirecteducation.combr /they are very handy, they have organised their general knowledge content in few pages and good number of questions appeared in my last CDS  from their material. they also provided me curent affairs content.

• Yeah you can you just need to have good english atleast an average english and average gk...

• yes you can do.Make the pattern of the syllabus and divide the syllabus according to the time period i.e in to 2 months.you can do it easily.Nothing is impossible if you are giving your effort.

मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
cds