Close sidebar

how should i prepare for physics in this last time for aiims

please help me

• Ritu
  • 2 Answers
2 Answers
  • strongTips and Tricks/strongbr /Candidates must attempt questions carefully, as there is negative marking as well.br /Candidates must revise their concepts thoroughly.br /Candidates must have knowledge of medical terms.br /Take online mock tests to know your strengths and weaknesses.br /Candidates must practice placement papers and mock tests to prepare well.br / 

• p class="qtext_para" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em; padding: 0px; font-family: q_serif, Georgia, Times, "Times New Roman", serif; font-size: 14px;"Concentrate on NCERT most. 2016 AIIMS had most questions in bio section from NCERT itself. For physics fluency in problem solving is a must as questions tend to be really conceptual.br style="margin-top: 0px;" /Another aspect to be taken care of is Assertion Reason type questions. These require critical thinking...and a good grasp of the topics.br /GK is usually a low scoring section and i found some questions to be quite hard.br /The difficulty level of the AIIMS paper was very high especially when compared to other entrance exams (medical) like AIPMT, CMC, manipal, JIPMER etc... br /All in all, if you work really hard, master concepts,and solve mock tests regularly that are of AIIMS pattern, you will surely get a good rank in AIIMS entrance exambr /all the best !!!/p

Practice Mock Test
aiims