How do we implement local OCR in our business?

We are planning to implement on-premise OCR to automate document processing in our company, and I need to understand how to do it right. What steps do I need to take to successfully implement on-premise OCR? And where can I find experts who can help with this process?

• lasa
  • 15 Aug
  • 3 Answers
Your Answer

To successfully implement on-premise OCR to automate document processing in your company, there are several key steps to take:

Identify requirements: Determine what documents need to be processed, what data needs to be extracted, and what format to store it in.

Software selection: Research different OCR software solutions. Make sure the software you choose supports all the features you need and meets your security and privacy requirements.

Infrastructure: Prepare the infrastructure to host the OCR server. Make sure you have enough computing resources and storage space.

Integration: Develop a plan to integrate OCR with your current systems. This may include document management systems, databases, etc.

Testing: Before going live, test to ensure the system is working correctly and accurately recognizing text.

Employee training: Train your employees on the correct use of the new system and provide them with the necessary resources to support them.

Monitoring and Optimization: After implementing the system, regularly monitor its operation and optimize it to improve performance.

If you need experts to help with this process, it is worth contacting professionals. In addition, it is important not only to implement a technological solution, but also to properly organize work processes within the company.

For this, I recommend using https://oboard.io/okr-app. This tool will help you effectively manage goals and key results, improve team alignment, and ensure the successful implementation of new projects, such as OCR implementation.

capgemini
Practice Mock Test
capgemini