Close sidebar

What is the eligibility standards for TCS?

I am looking forward to apply in TCS. please tell me about its eligibility criteria.

• Akshita
  • 8 Answers
8 Answers
  • discuss the eligibility criteria for TCS entry level exam.br /!--[if !supportLists]--·         !--[endif]--The candidate must be graduate in B.Tech/BE/BCA.br /!--[if !supportLists]--·         !--[endif]--The level of the examination is moderate. And candidate is eligible for the next round only if they clear the written examination.br /!--[if !supportLists]--·         !--[endif]--Candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th.br /!--[if !supportLists]--·         !--[endif]--A maximum of 2 years of gap is permissible in the entire education.br /A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of Infosys selection process.br / 

• The required educational qualification for TCS Placement Exam is given belowbr /EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:br /10th, 12th - 60%br /Gap- 2 yrs (Maximum)br /Backlog- 1 (Not more than one)

• 60% in 10th 60% in 12th/diploma 60% throughout graduation If u not understand 9158655882 ping on this number I will send u direct link to u

• I m doing B.tech in cs stream and 1 pending backlog

• Educational Qualification:br /1. Minimum 60% throughout the 10th, 12th and degree.br /2. back logs not more than 1br /3. Gap in studies for 2 yrs allowed only with valid reasons.

Practice Mock Test
tcs